* Jeffree Eventing offers products and services in compliance with Australian Consumer Law
* As merchandise products are created upon receiving an order, no refunds will be given for a change of mind, wrong size purchased, dislike style/colour, etc. Should you find any faults with your garment, or have received a product that is not what you ordered, please contact Jeffree Eventing within 7 days of receiving your order, and we will do our best to resolve your issue.
* Details of shipping options and expected delivery times: Jeffree Eventing merchandise products are created upon receiving an order. Expected delivery time is within 14 days of receiving order payment, but this may be subject to change. Products will be shipped via Australia Post or may be collected in person from Jeffree Eventing by arrangement.
* Payment terms, net 30 days. If payment is not received within 30 days of your order placement, your order will be cancelled.
* To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Jeffree Eventing will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, or from any products purchased from this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
* Indemnification: You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Jeffree Eventing for any liability or expense arising from such use or misuse. You agree to immediately notify Jeffree Eventing of any unauthorised use of your account. Jeffree Eventing is not liable to any other party for any consequential, incidental or indirect loss or damage including loss of profit (whether consequential, incidental or indirect) resulting from a breach of this agreement or negligence of Jeffree Eventing or its representatives.
* All content of this Site is copyright to Jeffree Eventing, unless otherwise stated, and must not be used or shared without our express written permission, or that of the stated copyright holder or content owner/creator.
* The laws of the State of Victoria govern these terms and conditions. The parties submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria and of the Commonwealth of Australia.